Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kawa For All

Here is a bit of an update:
I have now removed all passwords from all my hosted mods, except one new mod.
That new mod is Kawa Kahjitts. I will not state names as I am certain the person wishes to remain anonymous, but he found a copy on some obscure website and decided to share it with me. I took a look at the package and it appears to be correct and not a virus, thank Buddha.
However, if you didn't notice, in my last post me and Desu have been having a lovely little chat (that is not suppose to sound sarcastic). So it seems she is working on a new version of the Kawa's. She said it will be ready by next week...but since I am a modder myself (or was a modder), I doubt that estimate is right.
Either way, they will be out soon.

In other news, I was invited to help with a large modding project, which was kind of funny but made me feel proud. But besides that, emails have slowed, so expect Anonymice to be completely through within a few months. By the way, do not email me asking for Persocoms anymore, I stated that Desu has them up. I am sorry it is a large download, maybe she'll listen to the crowd and make a "light" version for you so you don't have to download such a huge file. I don't know, but take it up with her, not me. I cannot tell you how many times I have been mistaken as DesuChan. I am not Desu.

2 comments:

  1. Huh... nobody's actually asked me to make a smaller version of PR yet... only bitched at the filesize. Never occurred to me to make a Light version. I may do just that, though!

    Also, I just wanted to say no hard feelings. I've found myself linking people to here when they ask me for my work. Sorry for being such a bitch about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah it's all good, I am to blame to start the flame wars between us, so I suppose we are both at fault here, but that is all behind us now. We both didn't know each other so we were just going upon each others actions to make our assumptions of each other.

    A light version wouldn't be bad, I noticed a lot of other large race mods created light versions. but I suppose now I should take the Kawa's down, as I see you have uploaded them (kind of not hard to miss since they are the first "hot file" on the Nexus)
    If you want me to continue hosting your clothing mods or the original Persocoms and Kawa Kahjiits then let me know, but I'll only do that under your permission (since you are linking people to me)

    ReplyDelete