Thursday, June 17, 2010

On The Search

It has been awhile guys, and I apologize. I have studies to take care of.
Anyways, there is nothing much to cover, except I just wanted to let you guys know I am still kickin'.

I can see the Persocoms still are a rage, according to this latest mod added to the Nexus.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32370
It is so tempting to leave a comment there letting them know about me, but if I do that, I am afriad people will get suspicious my not-anonymous profile will be thought of as Anonymice too, thus ruining my reputation and so people will no longer respect me and won't support my work.
I know only a couple of you read this, but if you read it, leave these guys a comment or so. If you get in trouble with the law there, plead guilty and that you didn't think you'd get in trouble (because in all honesty, I don't know if you would or not. It's not like you are the one reposting the mod anyways...)

Anyways, spotlight time!
Aaron sent me an email
"I also hate to be the only one requesting things, but this mod is highly recommended on lists and isn't on the Nexus any more. It's called Better Signs. Supposively it was an unfinished mod that was released anyways and combined with Improved Signs and Weathered Direction Signs really makes the game look good. Obviously, with as much work as you've done filling my requests, this is the last thing on my mind, but if you're looking for suggestions, here is one. Please take your time and obviously, if you are attending to personal issues, take care of them first. This is clearly an act of charity and no one should overstep their bounds."

Don't worry about being the only one requesting. There are only a few who read this. I tried google searching a few key words on google to see how many pages into a google-web search my blogspot comes up on and it's several pages back, unfortunately. Anyways, I know it was awhile since you made the request and believe me I haven't forgotten. I have been falling behind a little in my studies, so I need to take care of that before all my money I put into college goes to waste.
And as I can tell, you understand, and I want to make sure everyone here understands, I am doing this "as an act of charity". I am not being paid to do this, if anything I am loosing peoples respect and risking my reputation to do this, so among anything else, you should most definately give me time.

Moving on:
My and David had a short little chat via email and he made a good point about DesuChan's Persocoms:
"Where's the link to the download?"
Good point David! Silly me forgetting that! So for anyone browing Google looking for DesuChan's Persocoms Reloaded 2.0, I have your link right here!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qe5djzn4m32

unfortunately, as you might have noticed you can't download DesuChan's Persocoms without a password...or for that matter, any of DesuChan's mods I have uploaded to my mediafire account.
If you are new to the way I run business around here, then start here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?umwyl5gymdu

See anyone who is new: I am not some ass hole who just rips peoples stuff and redistributes it because I am some jerk who doesn't care about people. Quite the contrary I do care, and for that fact I am reviving dead, removed mods that were made with the utmost quality. It is to praise the authors work! And so I take good measure to do whatever I can to prevent theft of these mods for as long as I can (though it is inevitable...I am just slowing it).

Take care!

PS: I am still searching for Kawa Kahjiits too.

PPS: I changed it so anyone can comment, even if you don't have a blogger! Rejoice!

5 comments:

  1. Good thing to see you back in action, also go for the studies I know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you find friends and lovers 1.51 English? The only version of 1.51 is in Russian. However, I believe an English translation was uploaded to the nexus temporarily and was then removed due to the "nature" of the mod. I have been looking for it for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like mentioned before, its sad the owners had to remove such beautifully made mods.

    Its not just Desuchan's work that's hard to come by anymore, Xenius' many mods are also gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to grab the readme file but the link isn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah.... It's kinda sad to think about how they all just sorta fade away... Anyways, there are definitely people who appreciate what you do too. Thanks a lot Anonymice =).
    -zoo2study

    ReplyDelete